- FLS celebrates 30th Anniversary
- First fund raising Flag Day for PCS held in Aug
- Launched of “Effective parenting Series” targeted to empower parents with early child development.
- Once a month Saturday counselling offered from 9am to 1pm.
- Sexuality programme called “Made for More” targeted at youth was developed.
- Renaming of counselling services to “Marital & Family Therapy”.
- FLS “Growing up & respect for self” approved by MOE and launches in upper primary and lower secondary students.
- Parenting United alliance consisting of 4 VWOs with similar values in family life is formed (Montfort Care, Centre for Fathering, Focus on the Family and Family Life Society).
- Rachels Vineyard launches its first retreat in Singapore.
- Pregnancy Crisis Services opens private shelter for women and teens faced with unplanned pregnancy.
- First batch of para-counsellors graduate with additional Certificate and Diploma in Counselling in collaboration with Centre for Family Ministries (CEFAM) of the Ateneo de Manila University.
- FLS initiates and plans first regional “Family Symposium” involving Family Commissions in Southeast Asia.
- FLS launched school family education programme for parents to talk about “Sex” with their teens
- First batch of para-counsellors graduated
- Basic Counselling Course launched to train a pool of para-counsellors for community outreach
- Partnership with KK Women’s and Children Hospital to provide pregnancy crisis counselling for women with unplanned pregnancies
- “COL” and other FLS programmes, appointed and endorsed by MCYS as School Family Education (SFE) provider
- Two Fund-raising programmes i.e. “The Passion of Christ” Fund-raising at Cathay Organisation Orchard Cineplex & “Down Memory Lane 3”
- PCS supports Ministry of Community Development, Youth & Sports, National Helpline and collaborated with 4 other VWOs to provide help to pregnant mothers facing crisis pregnancies.
- 7 Oct, Fr Edmund Dunne, CSSR, passed on.
- FLS hosts the 10th Human Life International Asia-Pacific Congress (HLI ASPAC) in Singapore 6 – 9 Nov at RELC
- “The Family Lifeline” a fortnightly feature story in Catholic News
- Launch of monthly e-Newsletter.
- FLS Youth Life-Line is launched for youth in distress.
- Pregnancy Crisis Service (PCS) 24x7 Hotline Launched
- Officially registered under the Society Acts of Singapore as Family Life Society (FLS), a registered local charity.
- Family Life Bureau, founded by Fr Edmund Dunne & a group of dedicated lay people.
- “Celebration of Life” (COL), sexuality programme successfully to schools, junior colleges, and churches